The use of HVAC systems is so common nowadays that you may fail to notice them. Most buildings have heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in place to control temperature and moderate heat build-up in buildings. Without these systems, most buildings would be uninhabitable due to drastic changes in temperatures and poor air quality. At Pure Eco Inc in Los Angeles, we strive to bring you the best indoor environment for your home or workplace through our HVAC services.
We believe in efficiency, comfort, and cost-savings for our customers by providing efficient HVAC services. We will take you through the available HVAC systems and the offerings in our HVAC service package.
What is HVAC?
HVAC is short for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. An HVAC system is made up of several components such as
- A furnace which is responsible for heating your home during the cold weather
- The heat exchanger
- An evaporator coil which plays a part in cooling your home
- The condensing unit which is an outdoor part of the HVAC system responsible for producing heat
- Refrigerant tubes which connect the evaporator and the condenser
- A thermostat which gives you control over the HVAC system
- The duct system which provides a passageway for air throughout the building
- The heat pump which absorbs heat from the building during the warm weather and releases heat during the cold weather
The components of an HVAC system work interdependently; therefore, a failure in one section will affect the efficiency of the entire system. Our job is to ensure that all the components are working harmoniously in regulating the climate of your home.
HVAC systems are essential in your home for:
- Heating your home during winter months. HVAC systems provide a clean and efficient way of warming your home even without a fireplace. This is both clean and efficient.
- Cooling the house or building in hot weather
- Regulating the flow of air into and out of the building. Ventilation and air conditioning remove dust particles, humidity, moisture, and other impurities from the air, which helps in eliminating disease-causing germs. Poorly ventilated places promote the spread of airborne diseases.
The law requires residential and nonresidential properties to meet various heating, cooling, and ventilation requirements. You can contact us to help you build or design energy-efficient homes that meet the state and federal regulations.
What are the Types of HVAC Systems?
There are several types of HVAC systems available, including:
- The standard split system, which consists of both an outdoor and an indoor component. The standard split system usually has an air conditioner and a heat pump,
- The ductless split system, which has both an outdoor and indoor system. What separates this from the standard split system is that they do not require a furnace or duct system to work. Therefore, they are cheaper than standard split systems. They are also ideal for warmer areas,
- Geothermal systems - these are the most energy and cost-savings option. They are, however, expensive and complex to install,
- Hybrid heat pump system, which combines heating and cooling from both electricity and a furnace, and
- A packaged heating and air conditioning system consists of a compressor, condenser, and evaporator in one unit. The system is ideal for houses or buildings with little space as it can be placed near the roof foundation.
At Pure Eco Inc, we will evaluate your home or building and advise you on the best system that will efficiently cool, heat, and ventilate the building. We will give you the benefits of each system and the downside to help you make a better choice.
Installation of HVAC Systems
At Pure Eco Inc, we pride ourselves in our expertise in installing HVAC systems. We install HVAC systems for new buildings and replace old HVAC systems. We begin the installation process by analyzing the area the HVAC system should serve. The evaluation will give us essential information about the size and number of materials needed.
We will identify the best place to install the system. Finding the best location prevents the overworking of your HVAC system. Some of the things we take into account include:
- The size of the building
- Position of significant utility points such as the laundry room
- Trees and vegetation around the buildings
- The weather of the area (during summer and winter)
- The orientation of the building, and
- The number of stories in a building
We then start installing the equipment laying it down. Once we install all the components of the HVAC system, we will test it to ensure it is fully functional. We will then clean up the work area, so we do not leave you additional tasks.
Maintenance of HVAC Systems
Maintaining HVAC systems increases their longevity and reduces the costs associated with neglect. Also, regular maintenance will ensure that the systems perform at their optimum levels. Regular maintenance will help catch potential problems early, thus preventing additional costs.
Some of the maintenance activities we handle include:
- Changing air filters
- Removing debris from the area around the HVAC units
- Checking the thermostat
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Inspection of the condensation drain
- Checking the system controls
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower
- Cleaning the evaporator and the condenser coils
- Checking the charge on the refrigerator
- Checking the fuel
- Inspecting gas pressure, heat exchanger and burner combustion to check for efficient operation
We recommend annual HVAC maintenance calls to ensure your system works all year round and does not suffer surprise breakdowns.
Due Diligence Survey and Reports
We conduct due diligence surveys to determine the condition and operational efficiency of the HVAC system at your home or workplace. We will investigate the HVAC system to decide whether or not it meets the state requirements and guidelines. The reports will also include information on areas that require maintenance, repair, and replacement.
The reports we provide you will give you real data from which you can make informed decisions. You will also learn about the energy consumption of the current system and learn whether there are improvements you can make to save on electricity bills.
You can contact us today if you feel your HVAC system has a problem or if you want us to evaluate your system.
Installation of HVAC Insulation
At Pure Eco Inc, we strive to ensure that you enjoy maximum comfort and quiet when using an HVAC system. Besides, we strive to ensure that the system in place is cost-effective through our HVAC insulation services.
Insulation of HVAC systems is essential in reducing thermal losses and noise. Systems that are not insulated are affected by the environment, meaning they lose or gain heat, making cooling or heating inefficient. Such effects will also make the system work harder to achieve the desired results, which will increase the operational costs. Insulating the HVAC system will also reduce vibration and noise released from the system. Insulation prevents the spread of fire.
Our team will insulate the system at all the appropriate areas to ensure that the system is working at its optimum. Contact us today if you feel your HVAC system needs insulation.
HVAC Repair Services
Even with the best maintenance, HVAC systems will require repair at some point. That is why our team is always on standby to restore your HVAC system and the comfort to your home.
In most cases, we encourage repairing your HVAC system for minor issues. You can also choose a repair if the costs are lower than the replacement. Repairing an HVAC is a financially sound decision for new HVAC systems.
During the repair session, we provide cleaning services for the HVAC system and provide you with care and maintenance tasks you can do yourself. We also check the system to ascertain that all the parts are working efficiently.
During a repair, you can seek clarification for any issues you may have about your HVAC system.
In some cases, we may advise for HVAC replacement.
HVAC Replacement Services
When your HVAC system is no longer efficient or cost-effective, it could be time for a replacement. At Pure Eco Inc, we encourage an HVAC replacement in the following circumstances:
- Your system is more than ten years old. We encourage our customers to replace their HVAC systems when they are between 10 and 15 years. Most systems have deteriorated at this point, and their efficiency is significantly
- The repair costs are too high. Once your HVAC system repair costs more than half the price of a new HVAC system, it is time to replace it. It would be best if you replaced it since these costs will keep getting higher and you will spend more than you would with a new system.
- Your energy bills are increasing: the efficiency of the HVAC system decreases with age, meaning that they will use up more energy over time. You, therefore, need to replace them to ensure your home or workplace is energy efficient.
- The HVAC system is no longer as effective in regulating the climate in your home
- Poor indoor air quality; an efficient HVAC system should keep the indoor air free from dust, mildew, mold, and humidity. If it is failing to provide quality air even after repairs, then it is time for a replacement.
Some parts of the HVAC system require regular replacement such as the air filters. The air filters trap dust particles, humidity, and other impurities in the air. Therefore, it gets clogged up quickly. Even with cleaning, the quality and efficiency of the air filters decline rapidly. We offer air filter replacement services at an affordable cost.
We will advise you on the frequency with which you should change the air filters depending on the usage on the property. For example, a vacation home will require fewer replacements compared with a primary residence.
Attic Fan and Ventilation Services
The attic may be ignored area in most households. However, the heat in the attic can negatively affect your cooling systems leading to higher energy bills. To prevent this, we offer attic fan services where we examine your attic to determine the number of fans required to control the temperatures therein.
We also evaluate the attic to determine the requirement for Attic vents. These vents allow for efficient circulation in the attic. We understand the important role attic ventilation plays in the ventilation of your home. Therefore, we advise you of the best installations that will make your house a home.
Before installing a ventilation system in the attic, we will evaluate the best fit for space. We will also determine the ideal placement before proceeding to install the fans and ventilation ducts.
Energy Efficient Services
Our focus at Pure Eco Inc is to provide with energy efficient solution for heating, cooling, and ventilating your home. We understand the demands of the economy, and the impact high energy bills can have on your finances. That is why we offer energy audits for your home or building to understand the energy needs, energy consumption levels, and the efficiency of current HVAC systems.
We mainly advise people with old buildings to contact us for an energy audit since the systems are likely outdated and expensive to run and maintain. We replace these systems with modern facilities that are friendly to your pocket and the environment.
Find A HVAC Service Provider Near Me
At Pure Eco Inc in Los Angeles, we understand your need for home and commercial HVAC services. That is why we have designed various services and offerings at competitive prices. Our services include the installation of high quality and long lasting HVAC systems that will save energy costs and protect the environment. Our team is highly skilled in the processes of evaluating, repairing, maintaining, and replacing HVAC systems. We take pride in our work and experience in the industry. If you have any HVAC concerns or want to replace or install HVAC systems in your home or building, we are the best fit for you. Contact us today at 877-778-2551 for a consultation.