Insulating your home is a major step in making it safe and habitable for you and your family. Not only does it keep you safe during seasonal changes, but it also brings durability to your home, helping it withstand the wear and tear of climate change.
Insulation can also help you become energy efficient, which means you’ll save money on bills and also make your home environmentally conscious. However, it’s really important to pick a licensed, insured, and well-reputed service provider to ensure that you actually receive these benefits.
Read on to learn about the areas of your house that you should consider insulating, and the different methods of insulation that are the industry’s standard.
What You Should Insulate
If you are looking to upgrade your home’s insulation system, here are some areas that you should consider:
- Attic Insulation: Attic insulation services typically include attic cleaning, rodent proofing, and installation of a radiant heat barrier. Combined, these services heatproof your home against LA’s scorching summers and also help you save money on your electricity bills.
- Basement And Crawlspace Insulation: Insulating these small areas can play a big role in preventing allergens from entering your home and also helps keep the cold air away that may escape through the floorboards.
- Home Insulation: Walls, Ceilings, Windows, And Doors: Insulating the walls, windows, ceilings, and doors of your home will not only make your home cozy and safe but also increase energy efficiency, helping you save money in the long run.
Types Of Insulation To Consider
Most insulation work done within homes and other properties falls within the following categories:
- Batts: Made from cellulose or fiberglass, the most affordable and preferred kind of insulation.
- Blown In: Preferred in ceilings, walls, and floors. A little more expensive than batts, but stronger grip on the walls than batts.
- Soundproof: We use ROXUL soundproofing, which is considered the best for its density and resistance to fire.
- Radiant Barrier: A protective layer that reflects heat outside and can be used alongside batts and blown insulation materials.
Why Choose Pure Eco Inc.
Our insulation installation services span 13 cities across Los Angeles, including Northridge, Pasadena, and Hollywood. Like us, all our contractors are licensed and insured, so you can trust that our services are credible and that we maintain high standards of quality.
We also prioritize customer service by appointing a project manager for all jobs as well as a field manager for crew management while the job is underway. To speak with a professional regarding a free estimate on your property, call 877-870-7998.