Wouldn't it be nice… to be in the next room and it's completely silent? You had a long day at work and you want to relax, or you have a newborn and need to make sure the room is silent, or let's say you work from home and you need to concentrate, what about your teenager’s or college students who need to study to maintain there 4.0; they need silence to, any meditation time ? Whatever the scenario may be, there’s a need for silence at some point of the day and Pure Eco has the solution. Its called ROXUL SAFE ‘n’ SOUND® or ROXUL COMFORTBATT®! Even though insulation has a sound barrier, the problem is to an extent. ROXUL ® can give you the silence that you need.
ROXUL ®, is a stone wool insulation that prevents sound waves to travel into the next room. The product is designed for interior walls, ceilings, and the crawl space. ROXUL SAFE ‘n’ SOUND ® (Fire and sound proof insulation) is non-combustible, lightweight, amazing acoustic dampening properties, and is dimensionally stable making it ideal to fit in between walls. This product will not promote corrosion. ROXUL COMFORTBATT ® (Thermal home insulation), used in both new and residential construction and renovations. The shape is semi-rigid, which is a unique flexible edge to compress the batts into the walls, attics. ceilings, and crawl space. The flexible edge is awesome because it gives a spring back, which allows the batt to completely fill into the space. The design is to ensure the R-Value is achieved.
The material is made of Stone Wool. It was first found on the islands of Hawaii. It’s made by the naturally occurrence of byproduct of volcanic activity.
Here is a list of benefits that Stone Wool provides:
- Premium Sound Absorbent
- Denser than the traditional insulation
- Absorbs acoustic sound waves and can also reduce the intensity of noise.
- Fire Resistant
- ROXUL ® is able to withstand temperatures up to 2,150℉ ( which makes sense, since it comes from a Volcano), and also it does not develop or spread fire and does not release any toxic gases.
- Water Repellent
- The R value is unaffected by moisture
- Completely resistant to rot, mildew, mold, and and type of bacterial growth. Which allows the air to completely safe to breath and free of allergens.
- Non- corrosive
- ROXUL SAFE’n’SOUND® is GreenGuard® certified. (“Scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards—helping reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments. , this means that this brand is recognized with the highest indoor air quality.”) GREENGUARD Certification Program
- Is able to retain the same characterics over time, with minimal changes in size and performance due to temperature and humidity over time may be evident.
- Environmental Friendly
- CFC and HCFC ( Both chemicals contribute to Global Warming, by trapping the heat within the atmosphere (stratosphere).
- Made from natural and recycled material.
- Able to contribute to earning LEED ® points!!!! LEED | U.S. Green Building Council Energy Efficient
- Decreases energy cost for your home.
- Able to withstand long term R-Value and obtain optimal results.
Facts About ROXUL ® Sound Proof Insulation
- If you're renovating an existing room, or expanding the living space, choosing the right insulation material is extremely important. ROXUL ®, is a pretty amazing insulation to have inside of your home. That’s why it's 98% to 99% highly recommended by consumers. The price is fairly higher than most of the insulation in the market, however it's worth every penny and you will notice amazing results and benefits right away. The quality of your finished project and the ongoing cost of heating and cooling will reflect through the energy bills and the temperature of the rooms. Additionally, your decision will have an impact that will affect the direction Pure Eco wants to help support keeping or Earth Green! What an awesome feeling that brings!
Pure Eco chose ROXL ®, because of the products durability and performance. We agree with ROXUL ® purpose and value to be, “commitment to empowering everyone to rise to the development challenges of modern living.”
The Difference Between Regular Insulation And ROXUL ® Insulation
Cellulose, Fiberglass, and Roxul ® insulation performs the same in the aspect of keeping your home well insulated from the outdoor temperature, and they both also feature keeping the noise down. However, this is to a certain extent. ROXUL ® provides an outstanding performance, take a look at the difference.
Cellulose and Fiberglass Insulation Vs ROXUL ®
ROXUL ® also helps with any concerns on health. People find that fiberglass insulation is itchy and has some concerns if it leads to cancer. Even though, the research statistics are not to accurate and does not prove that it does actually lead to cancer, it's a concern that some have and want to try and avoid. But fiberglass is extremely itchy can cause irritation to your eyes and skin when touched. We have had clients ask us this a few times times, and we just can't find the proof that states this does give you cancer, but we always tell customers as long as you don't touch it, sniff it, and/or hang around it we don't see the issue. Fiberglass is the most economical and popular way of having insulation installed, but if you're one of those few who a huge concern than ROXUL ® or Cellulose would be the best solution. Cellulose, has been considered a very safe product to have installed in your home however, since cellulose is made up of recycled newspaper people are concerned about the ink , if the cellulose is completely fire retardant, and the little insulation dust it may disperse. ROXUL ® doesn't have any main concerns for customers and therefore is a popular choice among our customers.
Whatever, your decision may be Pure Eco, can assure that if you chose fiberglass, cellulose, and ROXUL ® to be installed in your home, you will still be satisfied with your outcome. With the proper research and advice you can determine what will work for you.
How To Qualify For Incentives
Insulation is key in order to have an energy efficient home and can deliver a significant amount of money each year. When you choose to have ROXUL ® installed inside your home, you are making a great decision not only to save today but, also in the future. You will be able to save up to 30% on each energy bill. You will also be reducing CO2 emissions by 11 tons each year! CO2 stands for Carbon Dioxide, burning fossil fuel, natural gas, oil, and coal. This is harmful to the environment and contributes to the GreenHouse effect.
Federal and State Governments offer incentives for projects that are making energy efficiency improvements. Try your local governments companies, they have additional programs such as financial assistance. In an effort to stimulate the economy and create a greener environment.
Pure Eco, also offers Green Sky Credit, this is a program that will loan you the money you need in order to make your home energy efficient. For more information please give us a call (877)778-2551. We will give you the information that you need to all of your questions, and help guide you through the steps of the application. We want to help you the best we can to ensure that you are getting the proper assistance financially, with our customer service, and the performance of our jobs. We care about our customers.
Check out our How To Save On Energy page to find out more…
Why Choose Pure Eco?
Pure Eco, is a family owned business that understands what a hards day of work means. We understand you have a busy life and money can be a huge factor into investing into your home. That's why Pure Eco is flexible to work with you around your schedule, and offers Green Sky Credit, along with other options such as government incentives to help you get through your energy efficient upgrades and save some money. We walk into your with our best foot forward to deliver you the best service we have to offer. Our staff is highly trained and educated to inform you of any information that you need in order to feel confident in the investment you will undertake. Making your home energy efficient is so rewarding and will help you save a lot of money on your energy bills. You work hard to have your home and you also want your home to work hard for you. Pure Eco, can help you achieve that! Give us a call today (877)778-2551, and schedule with us your free estimate over the phone or we can send someone free of charge to your home at the most convenient time for you, even the same day!
For Gallery Click Here!
For Insulation Methods Click Here!
For Types of Insulation Material Click Here!